- 2018: MA Contemporary Art Practice (Performance), Royal College of Art, London, UK
- 2016: BA (Hons) Fine Art, Loughborough Univeristy, Loughborough, UK
- MA Degree Show: Royal College of Art: London: 2018
- Beyond The Body: Asylum: London: 2018
- Another Five Minutes Of Your Time: Testbed1: London: 2018
- Grain: The Factory: Folkestone: 2018
- Here I Am There You Are: The Square Gallery: Art Licks Festival: London, UK: 2017
- Spitting Distance: The Brewery Tap: Folkestone, UK: 2017
- The Rising: Performance Space: Folkestone, UK: 2017
- Follow: Lychee One Gallery: London, UK: 2017
- Archiving Fever #2: Royal College of Art: London, UK: 2017
- Archiving Fever #1: Hundred Years Gallery: London, UK: 2017
- Tierp bibliotek: Konst Tierp: Sweden 2017
- Tobo Performance konst i Tobo Folkan, Sweden: 2017
- Revolve Performance Festival Uppsala Konst Museum: Uppsala, Sweden:
- Five Minutes of Your Time: Testbed1: London, UK: 2017
- TransARTation: The Byre Theatre: St Andrews, Scotland: 2017
- TransARTation: The Shoe Factory Social Club: Norwich, UK: 2017
- RCA WIP Show: Royal College of Art: London: UK: 2017
- Mass: Free Range Show: The Old Truman Brewery Gallery: London: UK: 2016
- Mass: Loughborough University BA Fine Art Graduate Show: Loughborough: UK: 2016
- Don’t Look Back: Loughborough University: Loughborough: UK: 2015
- Nine Frames Project #2: SOFA Towels Building: Loughborough: UK: 2015
- Nine Frames Project #1: SOFA Towels Building: Loughborough: UK: 2015
- Presence #2: The Basement: Loughborough: UK: 2015
- Presence #1: The Basement: Loughborough: UK: 2014
- Stratford Upon Avon College Graduate Show: Stratford Upon Avon: UK: 2013
- TransARTation, 2017
I participated as part of collective of artists, poets, linguistics and translators to make a response to the overarching theme of Translation. Performing at St Andrews, Scotland and Norwich, England.
TransARTation was a touring exhibition that opens up a space for local communities to explore ideas about translation, movement, migration and art in a variety of ways. The aim was to foster community involvement to investigate how translation stimulates and provokes the production of text-objects and works of visual art. To make visible the kinds of conversations that can occur between different cultures, languages and modes of expression.
- MA : ROSS: A formed collaboration between artists Samuel Ross and Antonis Maros. In this collaboration we were interested in investigating themes around codependency, coexistence, power and authority through breathing as a mean of communication : 2017-present.
- “Beyond Depression”: A collaborative work between artists Samuel Ross, Yeon-Woo Kim, Hannah Mary and Antonis Maros exploring the relationship between of abandoned, broken objects and the body and how it can reveal an often intimate and delicate relationship between a person and depression : 2018.
- “Environmental Conditioning”: A collaborative work between artists Samuel Ross and David Earey investigating… : 2015.
- 2018 Live to Camera: Facilitated by Nigel Rolfe at Tate Britain: London UK
- 2017 TransARTation: curated by Manuela Perteghella, Eugenia Loffredo and Anna Milsom: exhibited at The Shoe Factory Social Club: Norwich, UK and The Byre Theatre: St Andrews, Scotland
- 2017 Across RCA: Facilitated by Nigel Rolfe and Gustaf Broms: London, UK
- 2016 Perdekamp Emotional Method (PEM) Acting Workshop: Facilitated by Stephan Perdekamp: London, UK
- 2016 Across RCA: Facilitated by Nigel Rolfe and Gustaf Broms: Royal College of Art: London, UK